Iron IDE

Hi,

Well, it's been some time since my last update on the Iron project. I've been busy adding features to the IDE, with the latest items focused on making migration from the official IDE easier. Here is a list of the updates:

-Added collapsible variable tabs. These flip out to reveal number fields and sliders for editing.
-Improved node design, with a compound layout composed of input/output variables.
-Added graphs for the 'setup()' and 'loop()' functions. These work the same as their counterparts in the IDE, with the Setup graph running once on start-up and the Loop graph running continuously.

Once there is a method to save/open/compile graphs the IDE will be ready for testing. I'm hopeful that there may be some interest in beta testing within the Arduino community. If you have any suggestions on testing methods (eg. what works, what doesn't) I'd love to hear them.

I've also started documenting my progress on a blog. I will be updating this more frequently than the forum threads, so if you're interested please tune in for the latest news.

http://engine-dev.blogspot.co.nz/

~M