IRremote library and IRrobotLibrary Conflicting

I am trying to use a IR reciever to check for signals from a remote. This is from

but when I try and compile it seems to be trying to find the IRrobotLibrary. i have tried moving it so it doesnt conflict but then i get the error message that IRremote doesnt exsist! This is when the IR library is there.

to show you it when the robot library is present, here it is:

Arduino: 1.6.5 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Uno"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RobotIRremote\src\IRremoteTools.cpp:5:1: error: missing terminating " character
 int RECV_PIN = TDK2"; // the pin the IR receiver is connected to
 ^
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RobotIRremote\src\IRremoteTools.cpp:5:16: error: 'TDK2' was not declared in this scope
 int RECV_PIN = TDK2"; // the pin the IR receiver is connected to
                ^
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RobotIRremote\src\IRremoteTools.cpp: In function 'void beginIRremote()':
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RobotIRremote\src\IRremoteTools.cpp:10:2: error: 'irrecv' was not declared in this scope
  irrecv.enableIRIn(); // Start the receiver
  ^
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RobotIRremote\src\IRremoteTools.cpp: In function 'bool IRrecived()':
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RobotIRremote\src\IRremoteTools.cpp:14:9: error: 'irrecv' was not declared in this scope
  return irrecv.decode(&results);
         ^
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RobotIRremote\src\IRremoteTools.cpp: In function 'void resumeIRremote()':
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RobotIRremote\src\IRremoteTools.cpp:18:5: error: 'irrecv' was not declared in this scope
     irrecv.resume(); // resume receiver
     ^
Error compiling.

This report would have more information with
  "Show verbose output during compilation"
  enabled in File > Preferences.

and once it has been moved:

IRrecvDemo.pde:9:22: fatal error: IRremote.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Error compiling.

I have tried the "include Library" feature to add it but it doesnt seem to be appearing and just adds another blank line. However I only get these errors:

IRrecvDemo:13: error: 'IRrecv' does not name a type
IRrecvDemo:15: error: 'decode_results' does not name a type
IRrecvDemo.pde: In function 'void setup()':
IRrecvDemo:20: error: 'irrecv' was not declared in this scope
IRrecvDemo.pde: In function 'void loop()':
IRrecvDemo:24: error: 'irrecv' was not declared in this scope
IRrecvDemo:24: error: 'results' was not declared in this scope
'IRrecv' does not name a type

Sorry about this post being so long but I have been baffled about it for ages!

what do I need to do !?!?!

what do I need to do

Do you have an Arduino robot? One that came from Arduino, not one built using an Arduino?

If not, delete the code in the Arduino\libraries\RobotIRremote folder.

If you do have an Arduino robot, then downloading a different IR library was not necessary, as the Arduino robot can only use the one that comes with the IDE. So, delete the library you downloaded.

Do i just delete everything in the folder then and just keep the folder as I am using an UNO

Do i just delete everything in the folder then and just keep the folder as I am using an UNO

Delete the entire RobotIRremote folder.

I have done that though but it just says that it IRremote is missing even thought there is one of the same name in the IRremote library! Its very confusing!

Its very confusing!

And it will not get better until you show some code and some exact error messages.