IRremote library works with Leonardo?

Hi, I'm trying to use the IRremote library with a Leonardo board and it doesn't work, for recieve data is not a problem , but I can't transmit any data. Until now I'm using the last version of the library ( https://github.com/shirriff/Arduino-IRremote ) with a UNO board and works fine. I know that by default in the UNO board I have to connect the IR Led in pin 3 , and I can change this pin if I want, ( changing a line in IRremoteInt.h), with Leonardo board I'm not sure in which pin I must to connect the IR Led, it seems that for "(AVR_ATmega32U4)" the default pin is 10 but I tried this pin and others but it doesn't work. ┬┐Anyone know if IRremote library works with Leonardo ?

Thanks.

Teensy 2.0 pin 10 (this is what they are referring to in the IRremote.h part) is Port C7 which is pin 13 on the Leoardo. Try that pin with your IR LED.

Hi pylon, you are right, i thought that i checked all pins but... i forgot the 13 pin... Thanks. I want to use a pin that is compatible with UNO board (changing the software). So may be this is usefull for others: -By default in the UNO board, use the Timer 2 and the pin 3 for IR output. -By default in the Leonardo board, use the Timer 4 and the pin 13 for IR output. -If you change the IRremote.h file for use Timer 1 in (AVR_ATmega32U4) part the IR output is pin 9.

My IR Transmit LED is fixed connect on digital pin 11.

How can I configure this IRremote library for it pin ?

Thanks

My IR Transmit LED is fixed connect on digital pin 11.

On the Leonardo?

Yes !!!!

My IR Transmit LED is fixed connect on digital pin 11 (Leonardo Board)