Is it a oneway UNO?

Hello,

I bought an UNO R3.

But my Problem now is, I did try a test Programm, because I wanted to know how it works and I'm a really beginner with Adruino and C...

// Blinkende LED

const int LED = 13; // LED Digital Pin 13

void setup() { pinMode(LED, OUTPUT); // Digital Pin 13 Output }

void loop() { digitalWrite(LED, HIGH); // LED geht an delay (1000); // 1 Sekunde warten digitalWrite(LED, LOW); // LED geht aus delay(1000); // 1 Sekunde warten }

I think for you it should be easy to understand the code... I loaded it on the UNO and it works well. Than I only want to show the kid, how it works to change the Programm. So I changed the Time from 1000 to 5000 and compiled it and sent it to the UNO. And it don't works...

While compiling everything is ok but sending don't works... Unable to send an other Code to the UNO...

What should I do?? I feel like it's only a Oneway ticked... Burn one code on it and it's done ^^

Greets Roy

Post the text of the error message.

Whenever you are shown any error from any device, if you go asking for help, always provide the full text of any and all error messages.

Its not a one off use Roy.

Almost all UNO's come with that sketch already in and I think that's what you may be seeing.

May I respectfully suggest you read the top few posts in this forum first.

There is so much you haven't told anyone about your setup that I feel it would benefit you and everyone else who may be able to help you.

Did you read what he pos

Ballscrewbob: Its not a one off use Roy.

Almost all UNO's come with that sketch already in and I think that's what you may be seeing.

Did you read his post? He says he put the blink sketch on there, that is, he successfully programmed it - once. His problem is that he can no longer reprogram it.

Forgot to mention disconnect everything from the board, particularly anything you might have connected to reset.

Hi DrAzzy

Yes I did read it. I also took into account that the OP "may have thought" they uploaded.

Your reply came as I was about to post and after reading it I decided to post anyway JIC considering the newness of the user and it complimented your answer too.

Ok, thx...

Everything is fine...

First there was NO Errormessage...

But than after trying and trying again, there it came...

It just changed the Port (why, I don't know). After setting back the right port, everything works fine..

thx