Is it ok LORA SX1278 wireless for my project?

Hello!
I want to build Similar project. RC controlled car with gimbal.
I want to build custom RC controller based on SX1278.
Is it enough speed on SX1278 to control?

My scheme
RC Controller to Car: motor speed and direction, wheels direction, lights on/off , 4ch relay module control
RC controller to gimbal: gimbal control YAW , ROLL, PITCH via PWM
Car to RC controller telemetry data: speed, motor temp, GPS position

It is ok to use only 3pcs SX1278 modules? It is accept full duplex?
Or better, if i use 2pcs on RC controll to SEND and RECEIVE, 2pcs on CAR to SEND and RECEIVE and 1pcs on gimbal for RECEIVE data?

The advantage of LoRa is its long range. I find it hard to believe you will need long range for your robot. What range do you actually need?

My guess is that the cheap nRF24L01+ wireless modules will be a much better choice. See this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

And whatever wireless system you choose you will only need one unit at each end for all of the communication.

...R

Long range is main purpose, why i choose LORA sx1278.
I'm wild natural videographer, and make many shots in Africa. So 1-2km is great result.

Surely the main problem is getting the relativly high bandwidth video back over such a large distance, for ground level that is.

Cannot see the point of remote control if you cannot see where the robot is going.

srnet:
Surely the main problem is getting the relativly high bandwidth video back over such a large distance, for ground level that is.

Cannot see the point of remote control if you cannot see where the robot is going.

i'm already have FPV video for 1-2 km range

Sax123:
Long range is main purpose, why i choose LORA sx1278.
I'm wild natural videographer, and make many shots in Africa. So 1-2km is great result.

Then LoRa is probably the only option. However its data rate is low, or very low so your robot will need to be as autonomous as possible.

I have not used LoRa but I don't believe you should be thinking of separate LoRa systems for each of the 3 elements in your scheme. I suspect having multiple devices would result in interference between them and worse performance than with a single system.

...R

You might find someone with the right expertise to answer the remote control questions, but designing such systems from scratch is v ery non-trivial.

You would do better asking in forums where such control systems are actually discussed, such as here;

LoRa DIY RC