is it posible to change pins (nr) on libraries?

i'm gonna work on a project with real-time DS1307 and EEPROM

my problem is that both liraries uses the same 4,5 analog input,

can i change one of them? and how?

Some of the digital pins have specific characteristics, which the libraries rely on the pins having. SPI and I2C and PWM come to mind. Timers correspond to specific pins, too.

I'm not aware of any such restrictions on the analog pins, so it should not matter which analog pins are used, as long as the device the library interacts with is connected to the correct pins.

In either the header file or the source file, there are either #define statements or const int statements that define the pins that the library expects the device to be connected to, if the pins are hard-coded. Just change those numbers in one of the libraries, and test to make sure the library and device still interact correctly.

Newer, more user-friendly libraries have pins as arguments, so you can use whichever pins you like.

so i will need to create a copy of a file and then import both of them (mmm double space)

Just edit the files where they are. They changes will get compiled when the sketch is compiled, which happens when you upload, if not before then.

i’m gonna work on a project with real-time DS1307 and EEPROM

my problem is that both liraries uses the same 4,5 analog input

The analogue pins are not used as such, but repurposed for I2C comms when using these devices.
Assuming the devices are at different addresses, you shouldn’t have too many problems.

I have created a code for I2C coomunication with eeprom. and i am using digital pins. so i will not have problem anymore.