Is it possible for someone to help with writing a code?1

I am new to arduino, I am trying to do a project for one of my school classes. I am building a rough plant monitor with bluetooth, DHT11, garden soil moisture sensor, servo and a relay to drive it around. I am still trying to learn the language, so multiplexing is kind confusing to me at the moment.
Using an arduino/genuino uno.

We are here to help. But if you're looking for someone to write it for you you're in the wrong place. Give it a go, do some studying, try to figure it out and when you hit a roadblock ask questions. If you're just completely lost then I suggest you start by reading up a bit on some of the example codes and learn a bit about the basics and then go look for projects similar to yours and see what you can learn from that.

Exactly. I’d also recommend you start by dividing the project into small parts and focus on one part at a time.
Part 1 would probably be getting the DHT11 sensor connected to the Uno and printing some results from it onto the serial monitor. Progress from there.

From your description, where does multiplexing come into the picture? Based on that, you might be on the wrong track.

I may have posted this in the wrong category, but what I am trying to do is print the data to my android phone and also control the relay via bluetooth.

solotrombonist:
I may have posted this in the wrong category, but what I am trying to do is print the data to my android phone and also control the relay via bluetooth.

You simply need to write code that prints data to your Android phone.
You simply need to write code that controls the relay using Bluetooth.

If your definition of "help" is to provide you with the entire code.
That isn't happening unless you want to pay someone to do it.

how can I print the data to my phone?

solotrombonist:
how can I print the data to my phone?

You could communicate through Bluetooth or wifi since those are prevalent on Android phones.
The choice is up to you.

Click here for almost eight hundred thousand possible answers.