Is it possible to chain/combine interrupts before pro mini is woken up

I'm wanting to have two interrupts that both need to be triggered before my pro mini is woken up. If only one is triggered it should still be in deep sleep mode. Is this possible?

Thank you.

Not that I know of.

When you say “both”, what do you mean?
a) both asserted at the same time
b) one after another - if so, is sequence (i.e. A then B, or B then A) important, time between interrupts, etc.

The usually way you would do this would be...
Receive first interrupt, wake up, check flag, flag not yet set, set flag, sleep again
Receive second interrupt, wake up, see flag is already set, don’t go back to sleep

pcbbc:
Not that I know of.

When you say “both”, what do you mean?
a) both asserted at the same time
b) one after another - if so, is sequence (i.e. A then B, or B then A) important, time between interrupts, etc.

The usually way you would do this would be...
Receive first interrupt, wake up, check flag, flag not yet set, set flag, sleep again
Receive second interrupt, wake up, see flag is already set, don’t go back to sleep

Both have to be triggered before the arduino is woken. Doesn't matter on the order. I.e. interrupt 1 is not triggered, but 2 is, so it's off. Then interrupt 1 is triggered, so code is run then it's switched off after running some code.

I have a PIR sensor and a light sensor, This is running off a battery so to conserve the most power possible I want interrupts on both - it has to be night time (very little/no light detected) and the PIR sensor to be triggered before running code to switch on my outdoor floodlight.

Waking and going back to sleep immediately shouldn’t use too much power. Once you have received interrupt of one type you can disable that interrupt, then wait for the other type. Now you only have 2 wakes from sleep.