Is it possible to program the Arduino into filtering out noises

Hello there my name is Zul,

Firstly I am working on a project called Touch-sensitive data transmission and reception wearable. I am building both a transmitter circuit and receiver circuit that requires you to touch on both devices in order for information from the transmitter circuit to transmit through the body and to the receiver circuit.

The attachment below is a schematic of my transmitter circuit, first picture. My circuit runs on AM wave at a frequency of 950kHz-1Mhz and i code a simple program whereby debouncing occurs on the LED(for me to see if my circuit is working) and at the same time it transmits my personal information. This is the basic coding for the microprocessor on my transmitter.

------------------------------ Coding For Transmitter -----------------------------------------------

int switchPin = 0;
int ledPin = 13;
boolean lastButton = LOW;
boolean currentButton = LOW;
boolean ledOn = false;

void setup() {
// put your setup code here, to run once:
pinMode(switchPin, INPUT);
pinMode(ledPin, OUTPUT);
Serial.begin(9600);
}

boolean debounce(boolean last)
{
boolean current = digitalRead(switchPin);
if (last != current)
{
delay(5);
current = digitalRead(switchPin);
}
return current;
}

void loop() {
// put your main code here, to run repeatedly:
currentButton = debounce(lastButton);
if (lastButton == LOW && currentButton == HIGH){
ledOn = !ledOn;
digitalWrite(ledPin,ledOn);
delay(100);
Serial.println("\n");
Serial.println("\n");
Serial.println("\n");
Serial.println("\n");
Serial.println("\n");
Serial.println("\n");
Serial.println("\n");
Serial.println("\n");
//Serial.println("---------------------------------------------------");
// Serial.println("\n");
Serial.println(“Name:Low Wenxuan”);
Serial.println (“NRIC: S9842032Z”);
Serial.println (“Date Of Birth: 21/08/1998”);
Serial.println(“Admin no: 1501047G”);
Serial.println (“School:Singapore polytechnic”);
Serial.println (“Address: 15 Circuit Road #04-22”);
Serial.println (“Blood type: AB”);
Serial.println("\n");
delay(50);

}

lastButton = currentButton;
digitalWrite(ledPin, ledOn);
delay(50);
}

The problem is that i receive this similar noise, if not more on my screen when i pressed the button - picture can be seen below. Very rarely do I receive perfect information being transmitted, I have troubleshoot and remove the factors of faulty circuits, atmosphere the use of higher voltages . The third picture that I have attached is a picture of my receiver circuit with high pass filter connected to a USB to TTL and it receives 5V of power from the USB in the laptop itself.

The issue is that the panel of judges believe that I could install a microprocessor ATMEGA328P-PU to my receiver circuit, which i do not mind but as a person who is new to Arduino, i do not know where to start with on coding to filter out noises. I have tried searching but to no avail, I believe it is also because I don’t know how to start with.

If anyone could give me any hints or key hints to start on filtering out noises that would be much appreciated. One of the comments i receive was to code on the receiver to make it detect a starting and an end bit. Even so, I really have not much clue on how to begin on noise filtering coding?

Thank you very much for taking your time upon reading this, I wish to hear opinions from all around.

I sincerely hope that isn't your actual personal information (and that of a colleague!).

ANY AM radio stations in the area? Not just on the frequency you are using. Anyone using ANY RF transmitting devices?

Your receiver seems to have NO RF filtering or selectivity built into the design.

Paul