is it possible to spit the Led data cable into 2 different outputs?

Hello all
I am totally new to Arduino programing and electronic. i work as an electrician so i understand the concept of conductive signal flow.

i want to ask if i can split the data cable of the LED strip into 2 different outputs(gpios)
namely upload a different librarary to each pin mode output, and control each output separately by a relay switch ( two relay switches, each one assigned to a different pin mode as only one relay will be open state the relay will be connected to esp8266
Thanks!

i want to ask if i can split the data cable of the LED strip into 2 different outputs(gpios)

What LED strip? What type is it and how many LEDs do you have?

The data line to an LED strip is an input not an output.

namely upload a different librarary to each pin mode output,

You do not upload a library to a pin.you use a library to address one or more pins.

What are you trying to do and why.

This is a typical X-Y problem. ( google it )

I don't completely understand your question, but yes. You can separately-control two LEDs, or two single-color LEDs strips, or two NeoPoxel (WS2812) LED strips with two output pins.

Two RGB strips would require 6 outputs. And, "regular" single-color or RGB strips require transistor or MOSFET drivers (or relays).

I assume your relay is on an input pin? That's OK. The inputs and outputs are "connected" with your software. You could have one or more input switches, a pot, a "sound" signal, or no input at all with the LED strip controlled entirely by software with no input at all... I all depends on what you want to do.

Hi, Arrow008, and welcome to the Forum. It would really help you, to help us, to help you if you read:

How To Use This Forum