Is it possible to use the WT11/12 Arduino BT as a HID reciever?

I've been trying to find out if it's possible to use the BT Arduino (or arduino with a bluegiga bluetooth module) as an HID receiver...like a usb dongle for the pc. I'm trying to work on a project that will allow the arduino to be paired with a bluetooth keyboard, and then send the text over the serial line to the processor.

So far, I've found threads and links for how to make the arduino INTO a bluetooth keyboard, but I can't find anything on how to use the HID profile of the module to act as a receiver for a BT keyboard.. is this possible?

What I'm ultimately thinking is that the keyboard pairs to the WT12/arduino, the WT12 feeds the bytes received out to the UART in the processor, the processor runs code to display the received keys. I know how to set it up as a SPP profile, so i suppose i could create an android app or something to send text over SPP to the module, but I'm trying to figure out how to use a keyboard. If my phone can connect to a keyboard, the arduino should be able to as well...right?