Is LiPo 2200mAh 3S 60C battery too heavy for F450?

Hello guys,
I am building F450 quadcopter with Arduino flight controller and not KK 2.0. I've been struggling with lift off since it is barely lifting off and flips off most of the time. I think it's the battery that's making it heavy. Is my assumption valid. I am using LiPo battery 3s 60C 2200mAh which weighs around 200gms.

I followed many tutorials on internet so chose to go this battery.

Btw I am using:

10" x 4.5" props
A2212 13T 1000KV motors
30A ESCs
F450 frame
coding flight controller by myself using arduino uno r3 and IMU.

rushimw:
Hello guys, I am building F450 quadcopter

Best to ask such questions in a Forum where you will find a lot of people using Quadcopters, such as;

https://www.rcgroups.com/multirotor-drone-talk-659/

Do a mass budget, and compare to the thrust from your motor/prop/voltage combination (measure that
for best accuracy).

That will tell you where the problem/problems lie.

Small digital scales are great for both weighing all the components and for measuring thrust (given
a suitable lever to transfer the thrust some way).

10" props are huge, are you spinning them fast enough though?

That motor+prop combo should be able to produce ~700gr of lift each, according to this test:

x4 = overkill, if anything.

If you are not achieving lift off, either your ESC calibration (or the signal you're sending it) is not correct, or did you put the props on backwards (CW vs CCW)? I wont laugh, we've all done it.

We don't yet know the mass of this 'copter, but 2.8kgf seems loads (I think that F450 frame is only 250g or
something like that).

Is centre of gravity below or above centre of lift. Needs to be the former for stability.

But quadcopters aren’t really meant to be inherently stable. The control loop does the work for that,
which is why they crash if the control loop crashes or is out-of-tune. I’d just say that tuning the
control loop is easier(*) with the CoM below the plane of the rotors. Having the CoG in the plane of
the rotors will maximize the control authority of the rotors (good for aerobatics!)

(*) ie place less demands on the performance of the ESCs and the control loop frequency needed.