Is my hc-06 module broke ?

hey..I try to make rc car with bluetooth module. i connected arduino and hc-06 correctly. when i run arduino,hc06 red light is blinking just for 1 sec and there is no light more . im not able to see hc06 on my phone bluetooth.need I buy new one :slight_smile:

karagulruhi:
,hc06 red light is blinking just for 1 sec and there is no light more . .need I buy new one :slight_smile:

It certainly sounds like it, but that means you are the first person in the known universe who has actually managed to destroy one. This implies the real problem is actually outside your description, and quite possibly has a lot to do with the power supply. Please don't tell us you are using a 9v PP3 battery.

firstly thx for reply.. you're right I'm the frist guy who has this problem. I looked everwhere to find same problem. i used 4x1,5v aa pile for arduino

karagulruhi:
4x1,5v aa pile for arduino

This depends a bit on how it is connected, what the off-board regulation is like, and are the cells really good for 1.5v? I don't know much about battery power but, generally speaking, 6xAA is a safer bet.

there are two diffrent power supply on my car. one of them is using for ln298n motor(9v Pp3), as you know other one is for aurdino to bluetooth module. ppl always use 6xpile for motor, arduino and bluetooth. i think so 4x1. 5v cells are enough for aurdino. i didint get your secend question but i bought cells recently, if you asked it.
btw im new in that world.. kinda ignorant..

karagulruhi:
ppl always use 6xpile for motor, arduino and bluetooth.

You do the same. I doubt you have a good reason for thinking 4x1.5v is enough for Arduino.