Is possible?

Hi to all:

I am new to this and would like to start with the Arduino, I have basic experience with Micrchip 18F4550, however I would like to migrate to Arduino'm thinking about the ATmega 2560 is the newest and think big and with more I / O, without But before buying I would like to know:

How good is Arduino Control applications and / or robotics mostly handle multiple engines at once?

You can install linux embedded in the card?'ve Seen projects such as Pyxis, FreeRTOS, etc ... but I wonder if this is possible with embedded linux / Android phone as such.

There any present or future project where 32-bit microcontrollers used as the AVR32? And saw projects like maple and XDuino but apparently not compatible with the original Arduino platform ...

Thanks and I hope your answers ...

You can install linux embedded in the card? ... I wonder if this is possible with embedded linux / Android phone as such.

Nope. An embedded linux probably requires a memory management unit and MUCH more memory than even a 2560 (and it would certainly prefer it to be RAM rather than flash.)

There any present or future project where 32-bit microcontrollers used as the AVR32? And saw projects like maple and XDuino but apparently not compatible with the original Arduino platform ...

Any 32-bit cpu would not be any more compatible than the ARM-based attempts, and significantly less if you're wanting to run a real operating system on it.

How good is Arduino Control applications and / or robotics mostly handle multiple engines at once?

Look around at the forum for showcases e.g. Arduino Forum :: Community :: Exhibition / Gallery Search youtube for Arduino and see what it is capable of. You will be amazed what can be done and how much fun it generates!

And there are many more sites where interesting things are done, sites like ladyada or shops like sparkfun sell a zillion things asking to be combined in your dream :)

The FEZ panda is a 32 bit system that is compatible with .NET programming languages and also shares the same pinout as the arduino meaning that most shields will work fine. http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10146