Is Sanyo SH1603-5240 stepper motor working with Pololu DRV8825 ?

Hello I've got Sanyo SH1603-5240 stepper motor and Pololu DRV8825 but I am not really sure I bought right stuff to work together ? I connected them with Arduino. and the motor is not turning just shaking. but when i using a smaller motor it works fine.

datasheet for motor. http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/356741.pdf

I think the DRV8825 is underpowered for that motor, but it ought to get it moving if unloaded - perhaps you have miss-wired the motor? Check with a multimeter.

The motor says 2A but an uncooled DRV8825 will be incandescent(!) at that current level, try driving it at 1A to start with, and experiement with cooling methods and up the current.

I connected them with Arduino. and the motor is not turning just shaking. but when i using a smaller motor it works fine.

The DRV8825 controller cannot handle the power level. It protects itself with a thermal shutdown. Eventually it cools off and tries again. Of course it shuts down again. I call this thermal cycling. You need a controller that can handle at least 3A, perhaps 5A for smooth continuous operation.

Thank so much for all your answer. yes that makes sense. the motor kinda worked first few times, and after that it stopped or struggled to work. ok, I will try to find motor driver with like 5A.