Is school out or in right now

Probably shouldn't be be saying this on an open mike as such but is school in or out right now as I just laughed my ass off in troubleshooting and it was good job i wasn't drinking anything or a new keyboard would have been involved.

I know I learn a lot from most everyone here and hope I didn't come across quite as bad as some of the posts cropping up right now as noob's.

BTW i still think of myself as a noob of sorts as there are so many aspects to Arduino I could never hope to understand.

School is in, now get back to class you rascal. I am a newbie, too, nothing wrong with that. I hope we're having fun.

Some of the best fun outside bar sport is the question I look at and think to myself OMG anyone going near that is a HERO...And if anyone does answer with a good technical response I drop karma cos they deserve it for sure.

I would love to drop some form of award for the smart ass answers as well cos they really do make the forum more fun

I like the titles that clearly demonstrate that the OP hasn't a single logical cell in his brain -

• "I need help"
  • "Programming question" (in the Programming section, and sometimes not even there)
  • "Yun problem" (but not in the Yun section)

...R

Yup. School’s in - it always is. One of the schools in my district starts classes 50 weeks out of the year, they are always in session. My school runs 3 “semesters” a year, with 2 weeks in between each. Not trimesters, but full 48 contact hour semesters. It’s the way we do it now, at least in grade 13 and up.

I heard an ad yesterday that referred to “a teacher who never stopped being a student”, and I thought about the faculty in my department. Nearly all of them started out that way. Less than ten percent of the teachers I personally know, have finished their careers that way.

Ballscrewbob:
Probably shouldn't be be saying this on an open mike as such but is school in or out right now as I just laughed my ass off in troubleshooting and it was good job i wasn't drinking anything or a new keyboard would have been involved.

I know I learn a lot from most everyone mutuelle retraités here and hope I didn't come across quite as bad as some of the posts cropping up right now as noob's.

BTW i still think of myself as a noob of sorts as there are so many aspects to Arduino I could never hope to understand.

It is 2 in this case.
Difficult to identify at the same time, there is so much to learn.