is the Adafruit website (domain?) down ?

just wondering if anyone could confirm this, i was able to connect about 12 hrs ago, now i get "server not found".

tried Ping-ing and got;

Ping request could not find host learn.adafruit.com. Please check the name and try again.

also for just adafruit.com and even ladyada.net

adafruit.com has returned.

Yeah, I went to see their video chat with an engineer live last night, and it was down. Perhaps, they didn't have anything to say this week :-)

fantastic service !!

just 1 hr after i posted the thread - i should’ve posted it earlier instead of just waiting it out and ping-ing for so long !

I have been trying to purchase something but i cant check-out it seems like the adafruits server is down!!

Have you contacted them?

Reminds me of the advice on my Internet bill. “In case of problems please visit our website: www.blahblahblah.com”.

Ah, no, if I am having Internet problems I can’t visit their website.

[quote author=Nick Gammon date=1423016523 link=msg=2074709] Reminds me of the advice on my Internet bill. "In case of problems please visit our website: www.blahblahblah.com".

Ah, no, if I am having Internet problems I can't visit their website.[/quote] My favourite of those is the Widows XP troubleshooter. I had a problem with a computer's network card not working. I went through all of the troubleshooter steps with no luck. The last page told me to go to www.microsoft.... for a solution. The other one is when BIOS reports at start up "Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue." ?!?! However, that usually does work.

[quote author=Nick Gammon date=1423016523 link=msg=2074709]Ah, no, if I am having Internet problems I can't visit their website.[/quote]

The Verizon model.

And, of course, they refuse to continue with support until you've rebooted the router. "Listen to me. The cable leading to my house is cut in two because you idiots left it laying on the ground for 1.5 years. Rebooting the router is an unbeliaveably stupid thing to do." "I'm sorry, sir. We have to start with that."