Is the wiring setup correct?

That's a lot of wire go through others wire, so I write setup in words. I am watched the Arduino MEGA2560 card and writing down:

Stepper motor #1 Pin 22, 23, 24, 25

Stepper motor #2 Pin 26, 27, 28, 29

Stepper motor #3 Pin 30, 31, 32, 33

Stepper motor #4 Pin 34, 35, 36, 37

Stepper motor #5 Pin 38, 39, 40, 41

Stepper motor #6 Pin42, 43, 44, 45

Stepper motor #7 Pin 46, 47, 48, 49

Stepper motor #8 Pin 50, 51, 52, 53 .... Stepper motor # 9 to maybe 120 Exact same configuration as # 1 to 8.... ..... Or should I use PWM for the stepper motors ?

From ground to resistor to pin 1 at #1

1 rotary encoder

Pin 1 resistor pin 3 to pin 1 in #2 pin 2 to ground

20 rotary encoder

pin 2 to ground pin 3 to Analog A0

Same configuration as the rotary encoders ADF #1 150 to 1799.5, 1 to 17, 5 to 9, 0 to 9, and 0 or 5 = Analog A1 ADF #2 150 to 1799.5, 1 to 17, 5 to 9, 0 to 9, and 0 or 5 = Analog A2

RSBN switch channel gears connected from numbers #1 to 40 with rotary encoder which must be partially hand-made. One piece of rotary encoder to Analog A3.

Throttle #1 to A4 and ground

Throttle #2 to A4 and ground

Throttle #3 to A5 and ground

Throttle #4 to A6 and ground

And so on with other items in the home cockpit that should be similar to those configuration. But, I think that the Arduino cards are TOOOO slow with the processing power it has to run the configuration. What to do ?

Did you look at the stepper.h library? http://arduino.cc/en/Reference/Stepper

http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/MotorKnob I think I'd use that as a starting point.

Not sure how many can be controlled at once.

Do you mean to use battery instead wall plug? I have a DC power 750 mA; but the ULN2004AN that I have tolerating max 500 mA.

The motor makes sound but the does not revolution steps.

Not enough info provided. What motors? What code?

Motor: 28BYJ-48. I used the example: Stepper_oneRevolution. The motor spinned but this does not move steps! Maybe the stepper motor is damaged?

Hi, we will need a CAD or picture of your circuit in jpg, png or pdf. I hope you are only trying to get one stepper going without any others connected, start small and work up. Also post your sketch using # code tags. Again only write a sketch that you are trying to run the stepper with.

Hope to help..

Tom...... :)

PS the steppers will require a driver circuit, do not connect the stepper directly to the arduino outputs, the outputs will be overloaded.

#include <Stepper.h>

// change this to the number of steps on your motor
#define STEPS 768

// create an instance of the stepper class, specifying
// the number of steps of the motor and the pins it's
// attached to
Stepper stepper(STEPS, 22, 23, 24, 25);

// the previous reading from the analog input
int previous = 0;

void setup()
{
  // set the speed of the motor to 30 RPMs
  stepper.setSpeed(30);
}

void loop()
{
  // get the sensor value
  int val = analogRead(A15);

// move a number of steps equal to the change in the
  // sensor reading
  stepper.step(val - previous);

// remember the previous value of the sensor
  previous = val;
}

@Qwseyvnd,
Read this topic, looks very helpful for your problem.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,85335.0.html

Those codes do not help. The motor run but does not spinning. This doing not a stable spinning but bumping and click sound.

Hi, see reply #6.

Tom....... :)

I have one ULN2004AN chip and using one 9v battery. this motor running but does not running around. i will try again.

Hi, 9V battery???? What sort, if it is a battery of the type that is used in smoke alarms, or digital mutlimeters, then it will never work. The battery is too small. Please look at reply #6, a circuit diagram please, just a hand drawn one in a picture from your cell phone, also do you have a DMM? The song says "a picture paints a thousand words" so lets save a 1000 words and post a picture please. You can use that wall plug, the 750mA is the maximum it can supply, the 500mA has to do with the load current that the IC can supply.

Tom.... :)

Here’s the images.

2014-06-12-200638.jpg

2014-06-12-200701.jpg