Is there a PIR sensor with <1 second of blocking time?

I am trying to find a component where it detects movement. However, most PIR sensors have a blocking time of 2-4 seconds which is not something I want. I need a component that could detect movement and could switch between HIGH and LOW instantaneously by sensing if there is movement in the room or not. So if a person stops moving for like a second, the PIR would give a low reading.

Take a Grove PIR sensor and change the two timing systems R3/C3 and R14/C1 by value that fulfill your specs.

Keep in mind that a PIR has a limited resolution, so if you choose these value to low you only get little spikes although a person is constantly moving inside the sensing area.

Sorry for being ignorant, but how do I change the two timing systems? And also what is the min value of block value (the time taken for the PIR to be able to redetect new value)

Sorry for being ignorant, but how do I change the two timing systems?

The datasheet show how to calculate the correct values (it’s linked from the product page).

And also what is the min value of block value (the time taken for the PIR to be able to redetect new value)

There certainly is a minimal value but I don’t know it. Try yourself if you need such stuff. Use different combinations of the capacitor/resistor couples or use a potentiometer instead of the simple resistor to try until you get a value that fulfills your needs and still works.