Is there a reasonably well developed door Access Controller Project?

I have come across a number of door access controller projects, mostly on the ESP8266 platform.
(The ESP-RFID project comes to mind).

However I am wandering if there are projects on the more powerful ESP32 with bluetooth platform?

Ideally a project with access method choice, i.e. ability to attach any or some of these

• a PIN pad,
  • rc522 rfid card reader
  • wi-fi access
  • the possibly of a bluetooth access capability.

I have seen maker projects that contain one, and at a push two of these elements but not more.

I recently ordered both the commercially available K2F and the K2 access controllers which have all the above functionallity (coupled with the G2 gateway) and work with the TTLOCK app.
These access controllers have a nice form factor and sits on a nordic n51802 low power chip set.
However both were returned because they opened with the entry of random PIN codes!
You'd think that would be tested before product release.

Commercially bought controllers also seem inadequate and are certianly still too expensive.

1/ Is there a reasonably well developed door Access Controller Project?
2/ Is there a good general forum that covers specifically maker access controller projects and access controller products?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.