This file has been truncated. show original
# Arduino Pico LittleFS Filesystem Uploader
Arduino plugin which packs sketch data folder into LittleFS filesystem image,
and uploads the image to Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040 flash memory.
- Make sure you use one of the supported versions of Arduino IDE and have the Arduino-Pico core (https://github.com/earlephilhower/arduino-pico) installed.
- Download the tool archive from (https://github.com/earlephilhower/arduino-pico-littlefs-plugin/releases).
- In your Arduino sketchbook directory, create tools directory if it doesn't exist yet.
- Unpack the tool into tools directory (the path will look like `<home_dir>/Arduino/tools/ESP8266LittleFS/tool/esp8266littlefs.jar)`.
- Restart Arduino IDE.
On the OS X create the tools directory in `~/Documents/Arduino/` and unpack the files there.
- Open a sketch (or create a new one and save it).
- Go to sketch directory (choose Sketch > Show Sketch Folder).
- Create a directory named `data` and any files you want in the file system there.
- Make sure you have selected a board and port.