Is there a way to make a pressure sensor wireless

I have programmed an arduino FSR pressure sensor to do what I want it to, but I am trying to find a way to make it wireless, is there any kind of attachment I can add to the sensor for it to transmit the data to the arduino wirelessly?

Out of the box, no. But another Arduino (Pro Mini or Nano for example) and a transmitter (like a NRF24L01) should do the trick :slight_smile:

Lot's of ways bluetooth xbee esp and more.

Xbee and the ESP would send the data without a arduino to where you want to send it.

Probably.

You left out nearly any information except ‘pressure-sensor’ ‘wireless’ ‘arduino’.

Which sensor, which distance, which Arduino, which environment, etc…

I'm using a square fsr sensor, and am looking for a way to some how send the data received by the sensor straight to the arduino serial monitor, when pressure is applied, I am currently using arduino uno

Using Arduinos you will need one at each end of the wireless system.

I got my nRF24s working with this Tutorial

I suggest you use the TMRh20 version of the RF24 library - it solves some problems from the ManiacBug version

The pair of programs in this link may be useful.

...R

Hi,
What distance do you want the data to be transmitted over?

Tom.... :slight_smile:

You could also look into using TPRS (Tire Pressure Reporting System (or is that Sensor?)). All the newer cars have it these days - there is a combination fill valve and tire pressure sensor in each wheel that reports the tire pressure wirelessly (you would have to do some research on exactly what they use) but I have seen the sensors available from places like Amazon etc. They have some sort of battery in the sensor that powers it for something like 10 years. Something like that may fit your needs.