Is there a way to search across all TABS ?

In the IDE Control-F and Control G only seem to search the current TAB.

Is there a way to search across all TABS ?

TIA

bump

yes or no - anyone?

Yes. Have you looked closely at the dialog that pops up when you do a search?

Pete

@ninja2, do not cross-post. Other thread removed.

This dialog?

Recent versions of the IDE only.

Sounds to me as if you have got to the stage where you should be using a "proper" external editor. I use Geany, but there are many others.

...R

Or time to use tools like - Agent Ransack – Mythicsoft -

thanks to all for the all too obvious solution to the above

if you're wondering why I am replying so late .... I've just discovered I no longer receive emails notifying me when helpful replies are added to my posts. I just went to fix this in my profile but clicking on "Notification Preferences" only gives me a blank page? very odd ... perhaps there is something wrong with the profile manager?

ninja2:
I've just discovered I no longer receive emails notifying me when helpful replies are added to my posts

I suspect it is just as quick to have a look at the Forum a couple of times a day.

You may even find you are able to help someone else with a problem.

...R

I suspect it is just as quick to have a look at the Forum a couple of times a day.

The "Updated Topics" link works well for me in finding topics that I have contributed to that have been updated.

ninja2:
thanks to all for the all too obvious solution to the above

if you're wondering why I am replying so late .... I've just discovered I no longer receive emails notifying me when helpful replies are added to my posts.

Something is wrong with the forum. I get a small number of notifications, sometimes none. I suspect a few are being discarded for some reason.

See, for example: Notifications are not sent automatically. User's settings are ignored. That's a "critical bug" - still open since December 2014.

Thanks Nick, now I know I'll just have to check back on my posts. Not ideal, but workable ...

Dec 2014 ... that's quite old !