Is there a way to use RFduino to make wireless usb devices?

I have an SDRPlay and want to make it wireless. Is there a way to connect the two data USB pins and have it sent through the wireless arduino, with a matching set up on the other PC side? Is arduino fast enough to handle usb? I could power the SDR with batteries since I have that board.

beamin: I have an SDRPlay and want to make it wireless.

It already is lol. Isn't it a radio?

beamin: Is there a way to connect the two data USB pins and have it sent through the wireless arduino, with a matching set up on the other PC side?

Yes, using a USB to TTL converter (PROVIDED that the SDRPlay is a USB host). As for the PC side of things, t would simplify your setup if you used a bluetooth module (HC-06) to communicate wireless with the PC directly. In fact, you don't even need an Arduino for this - all you need to do is feed the output of the USB to TTL directly to the HC-06 and you're good to go.

Power_Broker: It already is lol. Isn't it a radio?

Yes, using a USB to TTL converter (PROVIDED that the SDRPlay is a USB host). As for the PC side of things, t would simplify your setup if you used a bluetooth module (HC-06) to communicate wireless with the PC directly. In fact, you don't even need an Arduino for this - all you need to do is feed the output of the USB to TTL directly to the HC-06 and you're good to go.

Are there any DIY's on how to do this?