Is there an ADC0 pinout capability....

.... on a 2PH118864A Nano board....

I'm attempting to get my grandson involved with this type of activity and selected a Solar Panel battery charger project ( by BristolWatch.com )

All the minor components were researched and purchased/

The video said ANY Nano would do, so I purchased a 2PH118864A Nano /

Of the 5 outlined contacts on the NANO schematic, there is NO ADC0 (Analog/digital converter) pinout on a 2PH118864A NANO.

What would be the course to follow here?

thx

Not sure what’s going on here , the nano has analog inputs labelled A0 to A7.

There are no analog outputs , only PWM , pseudo analog outputs .

Ah, thanks.

I was looking at the code and it describes just that. I was thinking the Nano label was actually ADC0

RJ

#define Vin 0

That means to use the A0 pin for analog input (ADC0 on the schematic). Pin 0 used in analogRead(0) will be translated to pin A0. It really should say #define Vin A0 to be more in line with the best practice for Arduino programming.

I'm attempting to get my grandson involved with this type of activity and selected a Solar Panel battery charger project ( by BristolWatch.com )

In the future, please post a link to the project so that we do not have to search it out. The easier that you make it for helpers the more, and quicker you will get help.

As a note ADC stands for Analog to Digital concerter..

That is analog input.

DAC is Digital to Analog.
That means output

Aah concerter ...

hammy:
Aah concerter ...

Might be the source of all the confusion....

Lke an orchesta conductor at a concert, the concerter blends all the analog cacophony into a more uniform and simple to use digital stream.

Maybe i should have used the more common and well know term ' converter'