Is there any different btw Arduino uno' code and nano's code?

Actually I am doing a project on gsm based billing display system.And I have a code for that project but that code is for Arduino uno.And I used Arduino nano.So I amnot able to write program.So I have a doubt.does something change in code if u use Arduino nano except uno?

The same code should work on either the Uno or Nano. The most significant difference between the two is that the Uno has 1.5 kB more program memory available, which is due to a smaller boot section. It's possible to do the same with a Nano, since it uses the same microcontroller as the Uno, but they don't come that way from the factory for historic reasons.

milap_2804:
So I amnot able to write program.

What do you mean by that?

So I have a doubt.does something change in code if u use Arduino nano except uno?

Post the program here for confirmation but no changes are likely to be required. The Nano uses the same processor as the Uno. Depending on the age of the Uno it may have pins specifically marked SDA and SCL for use with an I2C but they are simply connected to A4 and A5 anyway.

The Nano has two additional analog input pins: A6 and A7. If your sketch does not use them it will work equally well on both the Nano and the UNO.

1 Like

If the code was written for an Uno, the Nano having two extra analog input pins has little chance of causing a problem.

A a matter of fact, you can always "burn" a uno bootloader to a nano board, and after that use it as uno (connect a nano and tell IDE /tools /board : uno) and follow typical "burn booyloader" procedure