is there someone that could help w/arduino 328 ??

hi there Is there someone that could help me with an arduino board 328 ?? I want to start a small project and i dont have clues about this board ,and what it can do ! If there is someone that wants to get some $ and helping me please let me know.
regards,
george GSM

I have time and some money wouldn't go amiss.

You can contact me through my company site : http://www.stsr.co.uk/

Don't want to clutter up this board with commercial stuff :slight_smile:

Haha

I really hate these kind of threads. If you want help then just post up what you want to do and people will be able to help you for free.

What's to say that a person you get in touch with is going to be the best person to help you with your problem?

Post some more ideas about the kind of things you are wanting to do and you will give people a better idea of what they might be required to do and people will probably give you free advice. :slight_smile:

Mowcius

Mowcius,

perhaps he doesn't even want to start tinkering but just looks for someone to do it for him instead for a fair price. This is sometimes the most efficient way to get what one needs, specially if one is realistic enough to know that one knows too little about the job to do it properly. If I need the tiling in the bathroom redone, I'm also paying someone to do it for me properly (my wife made me promise to never try it again and keep away from DIY-projects visible early in the morning).

Korman

perhaps he doesn't even want to start tinkering but just looks for someone to do it for him instead for a fair price. This is sometimes the most efficient way to get what one needs, specially if one is realistic enough to know that one knows too little about the job to do it properly. If I need the tiling in the bathroom redone, I'm also paying someone to do it for me properly (my wife made me promise to never try it again and keep away from DIY-projects visible early in the morning).

Yes but the issue is that if we have no idea what he actually wants to do with the arduino then we will not know of we'll actually be able to help.

I'm not saying people should not be prepared to pay someone to do some work but as there is no easy way to find out who is capable of doing such a project then it's not very easy to pick a person to help.

I would offer to help/sort something out but as I have no idea what the project may entail, I would rather not offer my services due to the possiblility that they need someone to do ethernet for example. I'm sure I could probably figure it out but I have never done ethernet on an arduino before...

So... georgegsm, what might this project entail?

Mowcius

I want to thank you guys for your posts !!! even if I'm new here ..I can tell this is one of the forums that it really makes me feel like I could have a real support . The project I was talking about looks pretty simple , but since Im not familiar with setting arduino boards up , I have no ideea where to start from. Anyway ...I have pictured a diagram of what I want the board to do ,and I hope you guys could help me. I'm not familiar with the english language , so Im sorry for my mistakes.
the project sounds like this :
I have about 20 machines that are having 2 electromechanical step counters (7 digits) that are working on 12 Volts , Ground , pulse signal(for step counter A),and pulse signal for counter B .Everytime the pulse wire (for counter A Or B) is grounded the counter will add up one unit . The counters are working with maximum of 12 CPS/ Second.
Now ..I want to able to hook up the arduino board to these counters and so ..I can read in real time the status of these counters by accessing a web page . I have the board and an ethernet shield and I was wondering if there is a possibility for this board to handle this project. Also the board has to be able to control these counters by adding new values trough the web page. (If this is too much ..i will be happy with the "read only part") . Also ..it my happen that the machines are sending pulse signals to the arduino board in tha same time ,and I know this could be a problem since we have a serial connection . If you guys have any ideeas , please let me know. I could send more detalis for anyone who's interested in helping me. This is the base point,and if someone whats to help me , I would like to say thanks in advance. I was saying I could reward these services since I have no ideea how complex it is , and I what work might be needed. Thank you guys again for your posts ! REGARDS < GeorgeGSM

I would rather not offer my services due to the possiblility that they need someone to do ethernet for example. I'm sure I could probably figure it out but I have never done ethernet on an arduino before...

I can read in real time the status of these counters by accessing a web page . I have the board and an ethernet shield and I was wondering if there is a possibility for this board to handle this project.

Well that counts me out then ;D

I am rather busy with my own projects at the moment but I hope you find the help you require.

Mowcius