Is there the ability to make multi thread in arduino???

micheal_91: Is there the ability to make multi thread in arduino???&how??

No, but stop using "delay()" and you'll be OK without it.

We are half-way through page 2 of this thread and the OP hasn't responded to any questions, including the "why do you want to?" one. I think we can stop worrying until he does. Currently he has one post to his name.

I think it is pretty funny how we can get so wrapped up in a discussion that we miss the fact that the OP has disappeared. Not that I mind. The discussions themselves are enlightening. Well, sometimes, at least.

PaulS: I think it is pretty funny how we can get so wrapped up in a discussion that we miss the fact that the OP has disappeared. Not that I mind. The discussions themselves are enlightening. Well, sometimes, at least.

That's because the arduino forum is the closest any of us get to interacting with other human beings... ]:D

Speak for yourself, why just last year I spoke to someone...well does a VOIP conversation count?

Rob

PaulS: I think it is pretty funny how we can get so wrapped up in a discussion that we miss the fact that the OP has disappeared. Not that I mind. The discussions themselves are enlightening. Well, sometimes, at least.

Well at least the is better then someone out of the blue responding with an answer to a 2 year old posting thread and then a bunch of us jumping back into it also. ;)

Lefty

You can think of interrupts as a (hardware) way to prioritize tasks.

retrolefty:

Well at least the is better then someone out of the blue responding with an answer to a 2 year old posting thread and then a bunch of us jumping back into it also. ;)

Lefty

:cold_sweat: