Is this "400kv" boost converter lethal?

I recently purchased a 3-6v to 400kv boost converter from banggood.com. Through researching this item i have found others have figured out that this item actually produces 4kv to 40kv not 400kv. This is the link to the object: http://m.banggood.com/DC3V-6V-to-400kV-Boost-Step-up-Power-Module-High-voltage-Generator-p-949756.html This is a link to a test video: https://youtu.be/UTNT9q0blxU

[u]My question is if i were to use this as a stungun or I shocked myself could it be lethal?[/u]

Ps. Also im using a 9v battery so i have surpased the suggested voltage. The item still works fine and i did this due to convenience and supply. [u]So if it were to be lethal at 9v my follow up question would be; At what voltage would this become "safe" to shock people?[/u]

YES!!

IT CAN KILL.

Don't even think about trying.

Weedpharma

Their description of this item is 400 kV 2.5 A that equates to 1 MW. Enough to power a small town! What an amazing product :) :)

It is probably rubbish but could be dangerous rubbish. Don't try to shock people with it.

Russell.

russellz: Their description of this item is 400 kV 2.5 A that equates to 1 MW. Enough to power a small town! What an amazing product :) :)

It is probably rubbish but could be dangerous rubbish. Don't try to shock people with it.

Russell.

Is there any way to measure the voltage? I measured the current flow to be right under 1 amp by puting my multimeter in series on the low voltage side.