Is this display worth buying?

Hey, I have recently bought a uno and a Nokia 5110 LCD screen. I'm not familiar with using displays. I hope to order this display Touch Panel Display I just want to know if I can use this display to do some task when I touch something on the screen, to light-up a led bulb or something. I'm still under my parents care, so I can't buy an Arduino Touch Shield yet, I won't get any money for that :(

thanks

Hi and welcome.

Always go and find what driver chip is attached to it. This seller tells about that (by far not all of them do, so never get one of those): it's a 7781. Now you can use the search function of this board to find out if this has been discussed here before. And for sure, it has been (click !)

Based on the results in there, i'd not be too keen on getting this display. But do make your own decision on this, you now have a tool to make a good decision.

MAS3: Hi and welcome.

Always go and find what driver chip is attached to it. This seller tells about that (by far not all of them do, so never get one of those): it's a 7781. Now you can use the search function of this board to find out if this has been discussed here before. And for sure, it has been (click !)

Based on the results in there, i'd not be too keen on getting this display. But do make your own decision on this, you now have a tool to make a good decision.

I will look on to it. Thanks, and it was my bad for not searching properly.