Is this driver / stepper combination correct?

Hi everyone. I bought a stepper motor and driver a year ago and I'm about to connect them up but I'm not sure if they are meant to match together?

The stepper driver is rated 9-40 DC and the stepper is 2.4V. Is this controllable with the Arduino? The last time I attempted to hook these up, there was a sound of mistepping/grinding.

The power supply is a 240V AC to +12V 15A

That goes into a driver here:

and powering this stepper (highlighted in yellow 3A - 2.4V)

They should work fine together. Just make sure to set the current limit in the driver to match your motor.

...R
Stepper Motor Basics
Simple Stepper Code

Thanks. Because the voltage is now higher from my power source, are the values all much higher now for torque? I cant find a torque speed chart for that stepper, only the screenshot I have.

Volume3k:
Thanks. Because the voltage is now higher from my power source,

I can only see a reference to a 12v supply. The torque of a stepper motor falls off sharply as speed rises. Higher voltages, up to the max permitted by the driver, will provide more torque at higher speeds. The torque at low speeds (and when stationary) won't be affected - it is determined by the current limit.

...R

Volume3k:
Thanks. Because the voltage is now higher from my power source, are the values all much higher now for torque? I cant find a torque speed chart for that stepper, only the screenshot I have.

No, higher voltage only increase the maximum speed and extends the torque to higher speeds, the basic torque is set by the current only. Dynamic torque for steppers is always a lot less than static "hold-in" torque, even with microstepping.