Is this like a Leonardo

Hi, Can you tell me if this is like a Leonardo? https://www.ebay.it/itm/Arduino-Pro-Micro-USB-komp-ATmega-32U4-5V-3-3V-16MHz-Leonardo-Mini-Entwicklu/253050640080?hash=item3aeafe56d0:g:zLUAAOSwEEBaJoFN Can i use it like a Leonardo? Is it harder to use?

Also do you know any board in the form factor of the Micro or Pro Micro with more ram and faster processor?

thanks

amadeok: Can you tell me if this is like a Leonardo?

Yes, it can be used just like a Leonardo. It has the same ATmega32U4 microcontroller, only on a different style of PCB.

amadeok: Is it harder to use?

You do need to solder the header pins on it (assuming you want them). It's not directly compatible with shields. It's really nice to be able to plug it into a breadboard. It's also much more suited for incorporating into finished products because it's smaller and easy to put on a circuit board.

amadeok: Also do you know any board in the form factor of the Micro or Pro Micro with more ram and faster processor?

Are you looking for something with the exact same pinout, or just a small breadboard-friendly board?

pert: Are you looking for something with the exact same pinout, or just a small breadboard-friendly board?

Thanks for reply. No, not the exact same pinout but that can be used as a mouse, joystick keyboard like a Leonardo (without need for difficult extra steps).

Look at the Teensy (<Teensy++ 2.0), the MKR ZERO (or other MKR boards if you want extra features) and the STM32 boards (e.g. Maple Mini, Blue Pill).

The board seems to be a (clone of the) SparkFun Pro Micro. It has less pins available than the Arduino Leonardo and the Arduino Micro. Just make sure that it has the necessary pins for your use.