Is this possible with one arduino uno?

Hello, first post on the forum. Been messing around with an arduino kit I got for xmas this year. Been having fun, but want to start branching out and creating new things. For a project I want to connect a touch screen and an rfid reader shield to my arduino uno. Would this be possible on one board? If not, what would I need to get in order to make this feasible? Thank you.

What kind of screen?

What would the touchscreen and the RFID be doing? Some kind of communication to something?

As soon as I hear touch screens, I start thinking ARM processors not 8-bit microcontrollers.

Yes it is. www.newhavendisplay.com has serial interface screens & touchscreens, adafruit.com has RFID reader shields.

What kind of processor was in the Palm Pilots? Those had touchscreens also. They weren't very high powered, processor-wise, were they?

Maybe a little more power. From Wikipedia:

The Pilot uses a Motorola 68328 processor at 16 MHz, and had 128 KB (Pilot 1000) or 512 KB (Pilot 5000) built in memory.

It is a 32-bit processor with 32-bit internal and external address bus (24-bit external address bus for EZ and VZ variants) and 32-bit data bus.[3] It has many built-in functions, like a color and grayscale display controller, PC speaker sound, serial port with UART and IRDA support, UART bootstrap, real time clock, is able to directly access DRAM, Flash ROM, and mask ROM, and has built-in support for touch screens.

CrossRoads: What kind of processor was in the Palm Pilots? Those had touchscreens also. They weren't very high powered, processor-wise, were they?

They were microprocessors with 512kb of RAM, not microcontrollers with 2k.

I'm not saying it can't be done (because obviously others do it). It seems though when people start asking about touch screens, they generally seem to think high resolution screens. Not the low res stuff an Arduino can do. That's why I asked, what kind of screen.

Capacitive touch screens http://www.newhavendisplay.com/advanced_search_result.html?y=-9&x=-1250&keyword=ctp&search_in_description=1&utm_source=march2013-banner1&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=CapTouchTFTs%2Bhomepage

Not exactly a beginner project tho.