Is this power configuration acceptable?

I'm trying to power an image sensor that requires two power inputs, one for digital and one for analog. I was wondering if this configuration is workable. The datasheet is attached below.

The sheet does not specify whether the sensor needs two separate power supplies, but I may be wrong.
Out of curiosity, if I were to need three power inputs would this be viable for powering them assuming that it works for two?

MT9V0011Data.pdf (1.14 MB)

Why are you using a voltage divider on the 3.3V power ?

The datasheet specifies that all the of the inputs need 2.8 V.

I can't read the datasheet because the link doesn't work. Download the datasheet to your PC and post it as an attachment using
additional options button below left.

Sorry. I just attached the datasheet.

It uses I2C.

The sheet does not specify whether the sensor needs two separate power supplies, but I may be wrong.
Out of curiosity, if I were to need three power inputs would this be viable for powering them assuming that it works for two?

What do you mean by this ? Do you mean if you need to power additional devices (sensors etc?)
The answer to your question depends on the required power for those devices. 2.8V is quite rare. Almoste everything else is 3.3V or 5v. So the power bus you have for this sensor would be useless for anything else. You should use a volage divider with more resistors so you have outputs at 2.8 and 3.3V. Personally I don't like this arrangement because you can't control the current.
If a device needs more current it will load down the divider because it will have a lower impedance and look like another resistor in parallel with the one connected to ground. You should spend $5 to get a 33V regulator

I read a datasheet for another CMOS sensor that specifies the need for separate power supplies for analog and digital power.

What voltages ?

It seems that the different power supplies is due to the analog and digital power needing different input voltages. Sorry I seemed to have skipped that part. Despite its narrow uses, will this configuration power the sensor without harming it?

I can't tell the color bands on the resistors with my screen. What are the values ?

R1 = 18, R2 = 100

ohms or k ohms ?

which one is which ?
list the wire connections for both resistors since I can't tell them apart.

Both of the resistors are in ohms. R1 (18 ohms) is the connected to the 3.3V wire and R2(100 ohms) is connected to the ground wire.

That's the right value.
3.3V-2.8V=0.5V
0.5V/0.025A=20 ohms
The sensor draws 0.025a (25mA, nominal)
So it would require a resistor of 20 ohms to supply exactly 25mA and not more.
The 18 ohm resistor allow up to 28mA which is better.
Where did you get the resistor values from ?

I used the voltage divider formula (Vout = (VinR2)/(R2 + R1)). I just put in R2 as 100 ohms and solved for R1.

Dropping resistor formula:
Rdropping=(vin-Vload)/Iload
Rd=(3.3V-2.8V)/0.028A=17.85 ohms (same value but this formula accounts for the sensor current and yours doesn't.
end result is the same

Thank you for the help.