Is this project feasible?(2 sensors and an arduino)

I am trying to do a project based on an idea I got, and I would love if you guys could tell me if its feasible and some tips and guide on what to do, and what arduino/cabels/other hardware I should buy.

I want to use 2 IMU sensors, I bought this one from Adafruit: Overview | Adafruit BNO055 Absolute Orientation Sensor | Adafruit Learning System
I want to attach one above the knee and the other below the knee, and send their data to a mini-controller (arduino?). like in this youtube video Knee angle measurement using a wireless body sensor network - YouTube but my technology will be different (I think he measure the distance between his sensors)
I want to know the angle between the knee all the time, 100hz of data will be pretty good :slight_smile:
After I got this, I want to store the data on a database, I was thinking to send the data from the controller to an android app(via bluetooth or wi-fi?) and from there to store it to a database (what databse should I use?)

Do you think this idea is even feasible?
if yes, I would love to get some ideas on how to do it, what hardware to buy, what I need to learn and etc

Thanks!

Yes, I would say. But make baby steps. First, work out that last bit. Depending on what you want exactly that's might be the hardest bit. Want Bluetooth? Wifi? Experience in app writing? Databases? etc

But for the hardware, try to read the sensors, work out the math needed and then try to sent stuff via the bluetooth/wifi.