Is this project may be carried? Rookie.

hi everyone. I want use arduino in order to take oil tempeture and fuel level from a 100cc engine scooter. I have not use arduino in the past so this will be my first project. I have knownledge in programming to c++ ,java. How difficult and realizable is this project?

Welcome.

On the face of it, that's do-able. The trick will be to be understand the sensors, to see if and how the Arduino can take their signals. Your first step is to try to identify them and get some info.

Have a look at this thread to see the challenges facing a member on getting to grips with his fuel level sensor.

Does anyone tell me which sensors should i buy?And which arduino board?

kosar:
Does anyone tell me which sensors should i buy?And which arduino board?

No I don't think anyone can tell you. Oil temp sensors will be specific to the engine most likely, ie in terms of size and shape. Similarly, a fuel tank sensor will depend on, and be calibrated for, the size and shape of the tank.

I think- but may be wrong- that an oil temp sensor will be mounted in a threaded hole in the block.

In my opinion you need to look at the sensors from the engine's point of view:- ie, contact the maker of the engine.