Iso circuit design

Need someone that can build me a prototype with replication files for a project im working on. Where is the best place to find someone like this ?

A construction company. Maybe a Forum member is running that and wants to make som good money.?

Railroader:
A construction company. Maybe a Forum member is running that and wants to make som good money.?

Yea not even sure where to start. Looking for some direction. I don't have hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend I'm looking more in the 0 to 10k dollar range. The project isn't real sophisticated but I would still need some kind of legal agreement. Right now I'm trying to figure out what all I need to do

(deleted)

. Right now I have a working prototype. I'm not a certified engineer and I know there is a lot of room for improvement as far as the power and signal condition. Isolation transformers analog to digital conversion to ensure safty and reliability. My prototype works but needs to be rebuilt the right way by someone with the knowledge to do so. Currently i protytped on the arduino and am not up to date with the rules and regulations are when it comes to selling a product. I was considering the stm32f4 processor

There is a section of the forum specifically for offering paid work:

Thread moved.

Lot of people here can probably help you but we actually need to know what it is you need done.

When I see "isolation transformer" and "concern about safety and reliability" I get ready to add another zero.

What do you need done that an Industruino can't do?