Issue coding 315Mhz RF T4 Receiver

So this is the code I am using. I am trying to use a PIR sensor to trip a relay on. My problem that I cant seem to figure out is how do I code in my RF T4 Receiver. I would like to use a keyfob button A to turn on the arduino (activate or arm the PIR sensor which would also turn on LEDPIN2) and then use the same button if it goes low to disarm or deactivate the PIR sensor. I want to also code in button B from the keyfob to reset the PIR sensor if it is tripped.

I know this has to be simple to do but I am having issues finding sources and info to help me with it. Still looking but thought id post this on here to see if I could get any feed back. I know Im going to be using the "IF" statement, and "GOTO" statement.

int pirSensor = 8;
int relayInput = 7;
int ledpin = 13;
int ledpin2 = 2;
int fobd3 = 12;
int fobd2 = 4;

void setup() {
  //initialize the PIR pin as an input:
  pinMode(pirSensor, INPUT);
  //initialize the RELAY pin as an output:
  pinMode(relayInput, OUTPUT); 
  //initialize the LEDPIN2 pin as an output:
  pinMode(ledpin2, OUTPUT);
  //initialize the FOBD3 pin as an input:
  pinMode(fobd3, INPUT);
  //initialize the FOBD2 pin as an input:
  pinMode(fobd2, INPUT);
  //initialize the FOBD1 pin as an input:
  pinMode(fobd1, INPUT);
}
void loop(){
  if (fobd3, HIGH) //initialize PIR sensor code, initialize LEDPIN2
  if (fobd3, LOW) //turn off PIR sensor code, turn off LEDPIN2
  if (fobd2, HIGH) //reset PIR code, deactivate alarm and deactivate LEDPIN
  int sensorValue = digitalRead(pirSensor);
  if (sensorValue == 1) {
    digitalWrite(relayInput, HIGH); // The Relay Input works Inversly
    digitalWrite(ledpin2, HIGH);
    delay(5000);
    digitalWrite(relayInput, LOW);
    digitalWrite(ledpin,LOW);
    }
}
  if (fobd3, HIGH) //initialize PIR sensor code, initialize LEDPIN2

The comment is complete nonsense. That is NOT what that useless bit of code is doing.

I know Im going to be using the "IF" statement, and "GOTO" statement.

If you use the goto statement, you'll be laughed at and shown the door.

I would like to use a keyfob button A to turn on the arduino (activate or arm the PIR sensor which would also turn on LEDPIN2) and then use the same button if it goes low to disarm or deactivate the PIR sensor.

Nonsense. The PIR sensor is always on. What you do when you read the sensor is HIGH or when you read that the sensor is LOW can change as the result of information from the keyfob, but somewhere you need to actually read that data after actually connecting the receiver to the Arduino.

PaulS:   if (fobd3, HIGH) //initialize PIR sensor code, initialize LEDPIN2

The comment is complete nonsense. That is NOT what that useless bit of code is doing. If you use the goto statement, you'll be laughed at and shown the door. Nonsense. The PIR sensor is always on. What you do when you read the sensor is HIGH or when you read that the sensor is LOW can change as the result of information from the keyfob, but somewhere you need to actually read that data after actually connecting the receiver to the Arduino.

Well the comment is more for me. Its not for the coding. Its for me to know whats going on an what I want it to do. So I don't exactly see that comment as being nonsense. Its how I make sense of things really is all. (Im new to coding, the more notes I have the better)

When I have power applied to the arduino, I dont want it to "turn on" the PIR sensor or I guess READ the PIR sensor until I push the "A" button on my keyfob. Which I know when this button is pushed it turns the "D3" pin on the receiver to a high or like 3v output I think. I want it to also turn on an LED when I push button "A" on the keyfob. Then if the PIR sensor picks up any IR heat, I would like to have it turn the relay on for a few minutes which would then reset its self, or would use button "B" on the keyfob to reset it. This would also emit another LED to indicate the PIR has detected something.

I'm not sure if I'm making much sense. Everything is working with this project except the receiver. I'm just having a hard time find any code or tutorials on how to incorporate it into the arduino project. Or any knowledge on what code I would use for something like this.

So I don't exactly see that comment as being nonsense.

So,

int i = 14;   // Set m to 37

makes sense to you? Well, OK. At least we know where you stand.

Good luck.

PaulS: So,

int i = 14;   // Set m to 37

makes sense to you? Well, OK. At least we know where you stand.

Good luck.

Dude if your not gona help me out and be a smartass then get off my thread. I dont want your help now anyways. Ill get it from someone else. You seem like your arrogant and I dont like people who are arrogant. Im simply asking for some help in finishing my project. Dont like my comments I make on my own code? Then ignore them.

Then ignore them.

OK, fine. Your line of code then reads:

if (fobd3, HIGH)

which, because of the way that the comma operator works, is the same as

if(HIGH)

which is always true. So, what was the point of the statement?

THAT was my point. There was NOTHING in the comment that made it clear that that was what you expect the statement to do.

IM STILL LEARNING!

Doesn't mean you have to come off as an ass about it.