Issue With Software Serial Example From ESPSoftwareSerial Library In Arduino

Hello Everyone,
I am using ESP8266 12-E NodeMCU…To upload skech i am using usb cable…To test UART i am uploading code like below…

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

SoftwareSerial swSer(14, 12, false, 256);

void setup() {
Serial.begin(115200);
swSer.begin(115200);

Serial.println("\nSoftware serial test started");

for (char ch = ’ '; ch <= ‘z’; ch++) {
swSer.write(ch);
}
swSer.println("");

}

void loop() {
while (swSer.available() > 0) {
Serial.write(swSer.read());
}
while (Serial.available() > 0) {
swSer.write(Serial.read());
}

}

Output at com port is:

SDK:2.2.1(cfd48f3)/Core:2.4.1/lwIP:2.0.3(STABLE-2_0_3_RELEASE/glue:arduino-2.4.1)
Software serial test started

please help me solve it i am new to this i dont have enough knowledge about this…thank u…

Please use code tags (</> button on the toolbar) when you post code or warning/error messages. The reason is that the forum software can interpret parts of your code as markup, leading to confusion, wasted time, and a reduced chance for you to get help with your problem. This will also make it easier to read your code and to copy it to the IDE or editor. If your browser doesn’t show the posting toolbar then you can just manually add the code tags:
[code]``[color=blue]// your code is here[/color]``[/code]
Using code tags and other important information is explained in the How to use this forum post. Please read it.

Please explain exactly what the problem is. You haven’t described what needs to be solved.

Sorry for inconvenience..coming to my point, as per my knowledge it has to print character from ' ' to 'z' continuously on com port,am i right? if i am right then it is not working like this.

It's printing that to swSer but you posted what's printed to Serial. What do you have connected to the software serial port?

Nothing is connected to software serial port..is it compulsory to connect?,i want that should display on my com port without connecting anything to software serial port by changing any configuration in port pin for software serial,is it possible?