issues with uploading sketch

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Nano, ATmega328P"

In file included from C:\Users\shelby\Downloads\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up.ino:11:0:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Keyboard\src/Keyboard.h:29:2: warning: #warning "Using legacy HID core (non pluggable)" [-Wcpp]

#warning "Using legacy HID core (non pluggable)"

^

C:\Users\shelby\Downloads\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up.ino: In function 'void setup()':

Centipede_for_v58_and_up:70: error: 'Keyboard' not found. Does your sketch include the line '#include <Keyboard.h>'?
Keyboard.begin(); // Start they keyboard emulator

^

Centipede_for_v58_and_up:76: error: 'TXLED1' was not declared in this scope

TXLED1;

^

C:\Users\shelby\Downloads\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up.ino: In function 'void loop()':

Centipede_for_v58_and_up:87: error: 'TXLED1' was not declared in this scope

TXLED1; // Toggle the TX on-board LED

^

Centipede_for_v58_and_up:92: error: 'TXLED0' was not declared in this scope

TXLED0;

^

C:\Users\shelby\Downloads\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up.ino: In function 'void bootLoop()':

Centipede_for_v58_and_up:104: error: 'TXLED0' was not declared in this scope

TXLED0; //TX LED is not tied to a normally controlled pin

^

Centipede_for_v58_and_up:106: error: 'TXLED1' was not declared in this scope

TXLED1;

^

C:\Users\shelby\Downloads\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up.ino: In function 'void repeatKey(byte, int)':

Centipede_for_v58_and_up:123: error: 'Keyboard' not found. Does your sketch include the line '#include <Keyboard.h>'?
Keyboard.write(key);

^

C:\Users\shelby\Downloads\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up.ino: In function 'void enterCredentials()':

Centipede_for_v58_and_up:148: error: 'Keyboard' not found. Does your sketch include the line '#include <Keyboard.h>'?
Keyboard.print(username);

^

C:\Users\shelby\Downloads\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up.ino: In function 'void enterEnrollment()':

Centipede_for_v58_and_up:159: error: 'Keyboard' not found. Does your sketch include the line '#include <Keyboard.h>'?
Keyboard.press(KEY_LEFT_CTRL);

^

C:\Users\shelby\Downloads\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up.ino: In function 'void wifiConfig()':

Centipede_for_v58_and_up:169: error: 'Keyboard' not found. Does your sketch include the line '#include <Keyboard.h>'?
Keyboard.press(KEY_LEFT_SHIFT);

^

C:\Users\shelby\Downloads\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up\Centipede_for_v58_and_up.ino: In function 'void setupAdvancedNetworkConfig()':

Centipede_for_v58_and_up:241: error: 'Keyboard' not found. Does your sketch include the line '#include <Keyboard.h>'?
Keyboard.write(KEY_ENTER);

^

exit status 1
'Keyboard' not found. Does your sketch include the line '#include <Keyboard.h>'?

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

The Keyboard library is not compatible with the Nano. It can only be used with boards that have native USB, such as Leonardo, Pro Micro, Micro, Zero, etc.

Thanks I got them on amazon. I will make sure to look at more compatible board for this code going forward.

My personal preference is the Pro Micro.

The Arduino Micro is also pretty nice and similar to your Nano.

The Leonardo I would only recommend if you want to use it with Arduino shields. Otherwise it's just unnecessarily big and hard to use with a breadboard.

I don't have any experience with the Zero range of boards (SAMD). The MKR Zero looks OK.