java.io.IOException when attempting to upload "blink"

I have an Arduino 101. I went through the getting started page and installed drivers, etc. I load the "blink" sketch and it compiles successfully. When I attempt to upload I get the error message included below.

The file does not seem to be on my computer - however I don't know what is missing and what I need to install in order to create this file path and files needed.

Any help will be great appreciated.

Thank you, Eduardo

Arduino: 1.6.11 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino 101"

Sketch uses 16,784 bytes (10%) of program storage space. Maximum is 155,648 bytes. Forcing reset using 1200bps open/close on port COM3 C:\Users\EduardoGamez\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\tools\arduino101load\1.6.9+1.24/arduino101load/arduino101load C:\Users\EduardoGamez\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\tools\arduino101load\1.6.9+1.24/x86/bin C:\Users\EDUARD~1\AppData\Local\Temp\build7db919e4fb4bb084d64c8b7570cb76dd.tmp/sketch_aug31a.ino.bin COM3 verbose java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\Users\EduardoGamez\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\tools\arduino101load\1.6.9+1.24/arduino101load/arduino101load": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1048) at processing.app.helpers.ProcessUtils.exec(ProcessUtils.java:26) at cc.arduino.packages.Uploader.executeUploadCommand(Uploader.java:129) at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:206) at cc.arduino.UploaderUtils.upload(UploaderUtils.java:78) at processing.app.Sketch.upload(Sketch.java:1187) at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1160) at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1132) at processing.app.Editor$DefaultExportHandler.run(Editor.java:2409) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method) at java.lang.ProcessImpl.(ProcessImpl.java:386) at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:137) at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1029) ... 9 more An error occurred while uploading the sketch

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" option enabled in File -> Preferences.

I went through the steps on a different computer and it worked like a charm. I'll try re-installing everything on my laptop and see if that makes a difference.