job: FreqMeasure library on Arduino Leonardo/Micro

Hi,

I'm trying to use this Freqmeasure library on an Arduino Micro/Leonardo. I can't make it work so I'm ready to pay for it.

Job:
Make work the example on that page: FreqMeasure Library, for Measuring Frequencies in the 0.1 to 1000 Hz range, or RPM Tachometer Applications with an arduino micro or Leonardo (it uses TIMER3)

Send me a message for details

Cheers,

When you say "can't make it work" could you expand on what you are seeing and what you would be expecting to see .

It may help to track down the problem.

I can help you if you have not found anyone. PM me if you need more help.

Cheers Pete.

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your reply.
In the example: FreqMeasure Library, for Measuring Frequencies in the 0.1 to 1000 Hz range, or RPM Tachometer Applications
You have an input a frequency pin on which you send a signal (generated by another arduino or frequency generator or even just touching the pin with your figer it should trigger).

Mission will be sucessfull if you could have a frequency dsplayed on a micro or leonardo. It works fine for me on the Uno. Difference is that Leonardo uses a different (timer3) the library is taking that in account already but it must be just a small bug I guess as it is working on the teeny 2.0 that uses ATMEGA32U4 as well as ardino Micro.

Anyone interrested?