- KaraClass A basic GUI user environment for arduino touch screen
- Copyright: Jean-Pierre Cocatrix firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.karawin.fr
- Code: GitHub - karawin/karaClass: karaClass is a base library to build GUI structured user screen interface on ILI9341 touch screen for arduino due.
- based on and require
- ILI9341_due.h - Arduino Due library for interfacing with ILI9341-based TFTs
- Code: GitHub - marekburiak/ILI9341_due: Arduino Due and AVR (Uno, Mega, Nano, Pro Mini,...) library for interfacing with ILI9341 SPI TFTs
- Documentation: ILI9341_due
- UTouch.h - Arduino/chipKit library support for Color TFT LCD Touch screens
- Copyright (C)2015 Rinky-Dink Electronics, Henning Karlsen. All right reserved
- It is a partial class:
- TScreen must be defined with your needs.
- See examples folder
karaClass is a skeleton to build structured user screen on ILI9341 touch screen (around 6$ in china) for arduino due.
Probably it can work on other boards like mega or teensy and with other library
Defined main classes are:
TScreen: the screen itself
TPanels: a container of TPanel and TButtons
TPanel: the main part of the screen
TButtons: a container of raw of TButtons. displayed from bottom to top of TPanels
TButton: a button
TStBar: a panel at the top of the screen. It contains TStatus object.
TKeyboard: a complete qwerty keyboard
A TButtons panel can be in group mode ie only all TButton are in toggle mode but only one can be On.<
A TButton can be a simple push button or a toggle button (bi-stable) with or without an image and with a caption.
See the example to show these elements in action.
The example needs additional libraries:
DueTimer cannot live without it