Keyboard like buttons for PCB

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some flat square buttons, kind of like keyboard buttons, that have the capability to be put on a PCB board. Thanks in advance, I would like some smaller ones and some regular ones if possible, I haven't been able to find any.

Do you mean tactile switches?

@Wawa suggested the smaller ones already which can be soldered directly onto the pcb

You can solder bigger ones on a pcb using little wires if the connections don't fit into the solder holes, if that is what you are looking for.

If not, be a bit more specific if possible.