Kinda Lost on what to do

Hello there! Newbie here so please bare with me. I have read the trouble shooting guide but I really don't know what I'm doing. Here's what I have Flyduino Nanowii board Windows 7 - Ariuino 1.0.4

I have the drivers installed and it runs on my comm 5. I thought I was following the instructions on how to install the firmware. I followed the getting started link for windows and then installed the blink program. Well the light doesn't blink. I read around and then tried to clear the eeprom but the green light stays on. Before I did the blink program I did try to download the multiwii ide but I keep getting this:

if (versionMisMatch == 1) {textFont(font15);fill(#000000);text("GUI vs. Arduino: Version or Buffer size mismatch",180,420); return;}

and the error board says - stray in '#' program

I would copy and paste what it says but it exceeds the maxium allowed message length.

I did try to follow the instuctions but I'm kind of lost on what I need to do. All I want to do is get the multiwii firmware onto my nanowii board. Any help would be appreciated and sorry for being a newbie.

~Dave

please bare with me

Never on a first date.

I would copy and paste what it says but it exceeds the maxium allowed message length

So, put it in a text file and attach it.

Is this the right forum?

Yellowdman: Flyduino Nanowii board

Which is what?

Yellowdman: I did try to download the multiwii ide

Again, what is that?

Yellowdman: if (versionMisMatch == 1) {textFont(font15);fill(#000000);text("GUI vs. Arduino: Version or Buffer size mismatch",180,420); return;}

That looks to be code that runs in something other than the standard Arduino IDE.

Yellowdman: I did try to follow the instuctions but I'm kind of lost on what I need to do.

What instructions? Whatever you are doing, it isn't a standard Arduino thing. You're going to need to explain more about what you are doing, provide links, or go back to the vendor that sells the board you are using for support.

Sorry guys I just clicked on the link that was on the site and it said to ask questions on the forum and it brought me here so I just joined and posted thinking this was the forum I needed to be on. I'm having issues more with the Multiwii softeware I think so I'm going over to the Multiwii site being that's what my questions are for. The Nanowii is a flight control board for my quadcopter and it uses the Arduino compiler and board flashing environment to make adjustments to the firmware. The instructions said I need to configure the board before use and to install the multiwii firmware but that's where I'm having problems. Any ways like I said I'm on the wrong forum so thank you guys for replying.