Larger motor controls

.so I cant seem to find much info online about this. I'm still new with hardly any experience so dont waste your breathe calling me out when im stupid, please just help correct what needs correcting. First of all, I am looking at making a larger robot basically. Its a track robot. I got motors controlled with an arduino and a node mcu so that it takes commands from a ps4 controller. Not sure the range on them and am wondering if theres a way to boost the range of the controller or if I should go another route like fs brand controller for rc cars or a drone style controller. I want to use large 48v brushless motors. I was hoping to use converters to get the board to communicate with the motors properly and not need any motor controller, petentiometer, or whatever i can drop so its just arduino controls to keep it as simple as possible. I'll have four 12v agm or standard deep cycle lead batteries in series (100ah) to start but likely upgrade to lithium if it all works out so keep that in mind and let me know if a part works but only for the agm batteries. Below are links to the products I would like to use. Also a link to a similar 24v project I started but it wasnt brushless and I decided I want to go with 48v. There are breakers in that schematic between each battery. Will those be fine to use or will I need to upgrade when switching to 48v? The more you can help map out what I need for a setup the better. Thanks! I will need to go forward and reverse and sometime both with opposite motors. More concerned about torque then speed at the moment. Also if you know of a good charger for the battery setup let me know. Depends which batteries I chose.

Brushless motor(i would use 2 hopefully on one arduino)

24v motor hookup schematics

Agm batteries

Lithium batteries

Your text in your Original Post is almost unreadable because so many different thoughts are presented as a single paragraph. Have a look at how much easier it is to read with a little white-space added

.so I cant seem to find much info online about this.

I'm still new with hardly any experience so dont waste your breathe calling me out when im stupid, please just help correct what needs correcting.

First of all, I am looking at making a larger robot basically. Its a track robot. I got motors controlled with an arduino and a node mcu so that it takes commands from a ps4 controller.

Not sure the range on them and am wondering if theres a way to boost the range of the controller or if I should go another route like fs brand controller for rc cars or a drone style controller.

I want to use large 48v brushless motors. I was hoping to use converters to get the board to communicate with the motors properly and not need any motor controller, petentiometer, or whatever i can drop so its just arduino controls to keep it as simple as possible.

I'll have four 12v agm or standard deep cycle lead batteries in series (100ah) to start but likely upgrade to lithium if it all works out so keep that in mind and let me know if a part works but only for the agm batteries.

Below are links to the products I would like to use. Also a link to a similar 24v project I started but it wasnt brushless and I decided I want to go with 48v.

There are breakers in that schematic between each battery. Will those be fine to use or will I need to upgrade when switching to 48v?

The more you can help map out what I need for a setup the better. Thanks!

I will need to go forward and reverse and sometime both with opposite motors. More concerned about torque then speed at the moment.

Also if you know of a good charger for the battery setup let me know. Depends which batteries I chose.

...R

30 Amps @ 48V, 1440 Watts, about 2 horsepower, sounds like a big robot.
This link:

Has several "not-so-smart" components and one glaring error so be careful of "found-it-on-the-web" projects.

JCA34F:
30 Amps @ 48V, 1440 Watts, about 2 horsepower, sounds like a big robot.
This link:
Arduino Controlled Golf Cart | No Time For Sleep Engineering
Has several “not-so-smart” components and one glaring error so be careful of “found-it-on-the-web” projects.

Yes it is going to need to be capable of moving heavier loads. Speed isnt a huge concern but would like to keep the speeds on par with most riding mowers.

Yeah some of his plans didnt seem to make the most sense but like I said I’m new to it and wasnt sure so I decided to take it here.

Any help with this would be appreciated. Maybe i should go with a different motor and not use a golf cart motor?

If anyone has suggestions or better yet routes I could take along with what it would result in that would be best. Then i could way price and how practical the setup is and then,choose my route