LCD Display Frozen

I used LCD display connected to Arduino Due, the display updates its characters every 5 seconds. This device have to work for 24 hours and every day. The problem is the display clear all characters after 2 hours (time is random), and arduino due does not work (it is frozen) . I have to reset the arduino then the device work again.

This sounds like a programming problem rather than an LCD problem but you haven't given us much to work with.

Don

1. Check the power supply.

2. I have heard that the Arduino DUE cannot run for more than 2 hours at a time, so you may need to keep track of that and then automatically reset the Arduino.

3. Check that the LCD pins are connected properly. Are you keeping it in an area with a temperature above 32 degrees Fahrenheit?If so, please use some mechanism to decrease the temperature and/ or some mechanism to cool the device.

4. Otherwise, this might be a code problem. Click on the '#' button and then copy-paste your code into the tags that appear.

Hope this helps

Arduinoisme

1. I have heard that the Arduino DUE cannot run for more than 2 hours at a time, so you may need to keep track of that and then automatically reset the Arduino.

2. . . . Are you keeping it in an area with a temperature above 32 degrees Fahrenheit?If so, please use some mechanism to decrease the temperature and/ or some mechanism to cool the device.

There's better fiction available at your local library.

Don