LCD I2C Switching menu's

Hi I have a question I have created a menu on an LCD I2C screen. it switches between three menu’s on menu number 2 I made a menu where you can adjust a time with 4 buttons the menu’s are switching but my function doesn’t work so i can’t set the time. this is the same for menu number three it is a little game where you have to avoid these obstacles by jumping and ducking but i seems to start like 1 second and then stops. so my question is why does it work separately but when I switch through my menu it does not work?

MENU.ino (14.7 KB)

mluijtjes:
Hi I have a question I have created a menu on an LCD I2C screen. it switches between three menu’s on menu number 2 I made a menu where you can adjust a time with 4 buttons the menu’s are switching but my function doesn’t work so i can’t set the time. this is the same for menu number three it is a little game where you have to avoid these obstacles by jumping and ducking but i seems to start like 1 second and then stops. so my question is why does it work separately but when I switch through my menu it does not work?

Thanks AWOL, at least I can now see that this is not an Installation and Troubleshooting question :frowning:

what do you mean? should i have posted it somewhere else?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.