Three major evolutions have taken place since the initial Serial_LCD release back in May 10, 2011:
• widely available and cheaper screens, SPI or 16-bit parallel,
• more powerful MCUs,
• popular libraries.
Hence the need for a new library, the LCD_screen Library Suite.
The guidelines include:
• Modular design
• Light footprint for memory and processing
• Compatibility with previous high level libraries of the Serial_LCD Library Suite, such as GUI and Graphics.
Please find the first release
LCD_screen • Jun 08, 2013 release 105 • LCD_screen with LCD_graphics
• Website: http://embeddedcomputing.weebly.com/lcd_screen-library-suite
• Supported screens: http://embeddedcomputing.weebly.com/supported-screens
• Download: http://embeddedcomputing.weebly.com/download