LCDML_glcd_u8g2lib.ino (from LCDMenuLib 2.3.4) example doesn't work!!!

Hi to all,

This is a question for Jomelo but maybe someone else can help me.

I'm trying to use the example for menus of LCDMenuLib 2.3.4, "LCDML_glcd_u8g2lib.ino", with 5 touch switches (#define _LCDML_CONTROL_cfg 2), but I get a problem:

The first screen of the main menu is presented correctly, however, when I select option 4: "Program" should go to the submenu in which two options should appear: "Program 1" and "Program 2". In fact, the two options appear but instantly returns to the main menu.

I guess it's silly but for a novice in programming is an insurmountable obstacle.

Thanks and Happy New Year,

I guess it's silly but for a novice in programming is an insurmountable obstacle.

Posting your code here shouldn't be, though.

Hi PaulS,

Really my problems start with the simple example: LCDML_glcd_u8g2lib.ino. I attach all files from the example (the main file change to MENU_8g2.ino) slightly modified to use my 5x7 font and my 9x9 key bitmaps on a Nokia 5110.

I know the problem is in the “LCDML_FUNC_information”, “LCDML_FUNC_timer_info” and “LCDML_FUNC_p2” functions in the file LCDML_FUNC_DISP.

I do not have enough knowledge to “fill in” the commented lines so that these submenus are displayed and I can leave whenever I want to use the tactile buttons.

Thanks in advance,

MENU_u8g2.ino (9.3 KB)

LCDML_CONTROL.ino (4.04 KB)

LCDML_DISP.ino (4.04 KB)

LCDML_FUNC_BACKEND.ino (1.12 KB)

LCDML_FUNC_DISP.ino (6.45 KB)

u8g2_05x07_set.h (2.41 KB)

u8g2_09x09_keys.h (1.39 KB)